“Plan for your future” assessment
Are you wanting to buy a property in the near future but not sure if you will qualify for a loan? Sometimes you may have saved the required 5% deposit and with a secure job may feel confident about getting a loan. There is much more to it than just a deposit and a job. Lending is complex and can be tricky when you do not understand the lender’s policies.
What do you need to do?
This upfront preparation can make a difference when you are actually ready to apply for a loan.
- Complete a short assessment form and send us a few documents (payslips, etc).
- We will go through the information provided and assess what could be perceived as a problem with the lenders.
- We will prepare a report to let you know your current situation and how to make it work for you to buy a property in the future.
- When you are ready to apply for a loan, we will submit an application on your behalf.
- When settlement is effected, we will return your plan for your future assessment fee in full.
What are the costs?
We will charge you a $300 fee before we can complete the assessment. When you buy a house and secure a loan using us as a mortgage broker, within the next five years, we will return your fee.
If you decide not to buy, then your fee is not refunded. However, if a friend or family member decides to proceed with a loan through us, then please contact us to see if we can refund your fee.
What information does the report contain?
- Tailored budget planning to identify your comfort level of borrowing.
- Your borrowing capacity – maximum that the banks will lend and your comfort level of borrowing (based on your budgeting)
- A funds report to work out how much deposit is required and what your other costs will be.
- Mitigation strategies – helping you plan for your future loan application
- “Smart Women, Smart Home loans” – a home loan guide which has vital information to help you understand the home loan process, what lenders look for and much more. WORTH $19.95.
Depending on the time frame, we may sometimes recommend you to switch banks so that you can have a period of time with the bank to show good credit which can then help you with good credit scoring.
If you are ready to work with us, please call us on (03) 9005 3983 to have a chat and complete an assessment.